Thief Slot Review - Save You Win From Theft
Adventurous game by Net Entertainment presents giant diamond to be stolen in Thief slot machine. A lot of features are presented in this 5 reels game as well as in plenty of another NetEnt slot games free versions available on our website.
Lots of lucrative peculiar symbols are included in this game:
- Wild icons is a thief and it acts like expanding wild landing on the reels from 2nd to 4th. It occupies the whole column with winning combo on it. Thief takes places of all other icons, but not Scatter or Adrenaline Scatter. At the Adrenaline free spins wild cannot appear.
- Icon with sign “Scatter” on it is Scatter symbol triggering free-of-charge rotations. Thief slot extra Scatter symbol is “Adrenaline Scatter”. 3 or 3+ ordinary Scatters or combination Scatters and Adrenaline Scatters (at the 3rd – 5th reels) start 10 free-of-charge spins. 3 ordinary Scatters on the same reels award with additional 10 free-of-charge spins at the Free spins mode.
- Combination of JUST 3 Adrenaline symbols open ten Adrenaline free-of-charge spins. To trigger the game Adrenaline icons must land on 3rd – 5th reels. During this mode only Diamond, adrenaline Scatter and thief’s gadgets land on the reels.
- Diamond is the most lucrative icon. 5 shining brightly diamonds award players with 5000 coins.
- Other icons used here are Thief’s gadgets and cards from Ace to 10.
This slot machine has 25 fixed lines. Starting bet per line is 25 at the first bet level. To increase/decrease your wager use blue arrows at the button “Level”. In the game 10 levels are available for changing wager. Chosen stake per line is shown at the left corner on the display “Bet”.
Use button “Coin Value” to set coins nominal. The general coins amount is displayed on the screen coins at the right corner.
To trigger spins and begin Thief slots new round use big round blue button “Start”.
Max Bet is spinning reel with the highest stake.
“Autoplay” mode is included too. To alter its settings use button “auto” at the left corner.
For altering any game settings press button with “Spanner”. For changing volume – “Volume button”.
“Paytable” shows info about symbols ad payouts.
Click “i” to expand detailed rules.
Tell your friends!